• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of our bunnies

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Frodo (8 years old) and Buggles (9years old) they are both dental bunnies

Mixedfortheforum002x2.jpg

Enzo (Mummy 5 year old) and Andy (Son 3 years old), Enzo has severe snuffles and arthritis in her neck and Andy has been diagnosed with Frontal Synusitis and has had his nose drilled, they are both dental bunnies

Mixedfortheforum005x2.jpg

Maise and Pringle are around 2 years old and are very disabled, they were borned severly deformed and have had their legs broken and been left untreated, Maisie is an hermaphrodite and we believe Pringle is too

Mixedfortheforum007x2.jpg

Minnie is 11.5 years old and came in a year ago, she can with severe fur mites and mammory tumours, she has not been speyed and so it is likely that she has uterine cancer

Mixedfortheforum009x2.jpg

Snowy is 9 years old and is Minnies partner, they adore each other, he is a severe dental bunny

Snowy001x2.jpg

Cagney is 7 years old and came in with Mammory tumours and has probably got uterine cancer, she has not been speyed, she is also a dental bunny

Mixedfortheforum016x2.jpg

Dougal is 9 years old and on his own since he lost Dolly

Mixedfortheforum017x2.jpg

Darcy is a dental bunny and is 7 years old

Mixedfortheforum018x2.jpg

Terry is a young bunny and came in with slight brain damage, he lost his partner Butterfly who was severly brain damaged

Mixedfortheforum019x2.jpg

Enjoy :love:

Last edited:
Beautiful buns:love:
You must never be away from the vets though with so many dental buns, it must cost you a fortune.
I have two buns that need dentals about every 6weeks so i know how expensive it can be:shock:

Where have you been hiding all these gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love: They all look so contented despite having problems, they are a real credit to you Theo:D

Now would anyone like to join me on a bun napping exercise;) does anyone know where Theo lives:lol:

They are lovely bunnies, and lucky to be in your care. I think I have seen Snowy before in his giving you a fright pose? He has amazing fur! :love:

Your certainly looking after them well. We have a fluffy Snowy too, but he is a cashmere lop so his ears aren't fluffy. When I looked at the picture first I thought 'wow, he's moulting' and then realised the carpet had some white through it.:oops:

I really enjoyed looking at the photos - such a shame that the bunnies aren't in full health.

I am particular in love with the chocolate brown Charlie nose!

Oh my Theo was a wonderful sight :love::love::love:

So many lovely bunnies looking so well despite their problems & ages :D An absolute credit to the care given by you & Roy :love:

BTW when can I fetch Snowy, Dougal, Minnie......................to live with us? ;) :love:

Beautiful buns:love:
You must never be away from the vets though with so many dental buns, it must cost you a fortune.
I have two buns that need dentals about every 6weeks so i know how expensive it can be:shock:

Yes, we do seem to spend a lot of time with our vets and a lot of money but they are wonderful vets and we couldn't run the Sanctuary without them, they really are amazing, we finance everything ourselves and we don't rely on donations although it's lovely when we do get given anything because it really helps us to help another bunny

Back