• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo of me horse riding...

... these phots were taken when I went on a short horse riding holiday a couple of weeks back. These first ones are of me riding one of the livery ponies Cammie, and we were riding round the BE90 course and BCA...

These second lot are of the flat lesson the same afternoon, I was riding Goya, and it was his first week in the riding school having not long come over from Ireland...

Just warming up:
IMG_3950 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

One of the first fences:
IMG_4029 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

She jumped this one big, it was at hight but they are meant to go through the brush part, but she didn't like to do that thus making the fence bigger... (she stopped the first time, hence my slightly backward position - or "hunting seat")
IMG_4082 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Having a good old splash though the water
IMG_4253 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Back to sensible flat work (left David in the photo ;) - and great vpl from me :roll:)
IMG_4401 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

I'm sure we were trying to do leg yield or something at this point but it wasn't really working for us... (and it was raining!!)
IMG_4556 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, I rarely have any photos of my riding... if I'd have known I really should have make the effort to put some make up on, and perhap tidied my hair a little... and I really should control my facial expressions, esp when jumping (cross country is really taking me out of my comfort zone, and it was only the second time I've been out this year - the first time the ground was rock hard and we couldn't do much!). More photos are here if you are interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37724971@N03/sets/72157625025435237/with/5076015012/

Hannah :p

Lovely photos - looks like you had a great time!

I'm with that horse - give brushwood a clearing, it's not nice in the knee :cry:

Thanks, they were both lovely horses, I would love to ride Goya some more, but he's too far away :( he was a lovely ride, about 7 I believe but hasn't done much work so younger in some ways...

Hannah :)

Back