• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oldest rabbit

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
Just thinking about my Sutton, who is almost 7, and wondering about age of people's oldest bun?

my two are 4 years old so not old. my other two passed away young, patch was 4 years old, and smudge was only 9wks old. :cry:

my uncles little nethie passed away a few days before his 14th birthday. x

Crystal died 5 1/2 years my oldest rabbit but deffinatlky not old for a rabbit

Misty is coming up to 4 years now hoping to get him to a nice old age :)

Honey :love: died appox 2 (bloat) :cry:, cokey :love: died approx 4 (under anicetic) :cry: Buterfly :love: died aged 5 a few months ago :cry: But my friend has a bunny who is 13 and still going :)

Ruffles was 13 :)

rabbits394.jpg

I think my oldest ever was Warren who lived until he was 8. My oldest currently is Phoenix who is 7 years old. I can verify his age as I still have the advert "Bunnies free to good home" from 2003.

Helen xx

Cloud will be eight at the beginning of next year. I've only had her since April though, she's an RSPCA bunny.

My other current buns range from one to six.

Hehehehehehe 'current buns' !! :lol::oops:

Cloud will be eight at the beginning of next year. I've only had her since April though, she's an RSPCA bunny.

My other current buns range from one to six.

Hehehehehehe 'current buns' !! :lol::oops:

tee hee - i like that too:lol::lol:

MY eldest were both 9.5 yrs when they passed away (old age generally, and heart failure)

Fred is six now, he's my oldest, Feline just turned one and Pip is only three months old. Fred could be older, we bought him at the end of the year and the lady thought he was born in spring.. He was fullgrown already, so she could have told us anything I guess. But I don't like thinking about that.. Can't stand the thought of losing him.

In Februari Indy died, he would have turned seven in May. But he had been sick for a year by then, had problems with his teeth, EC, stasis every once in a while and blatterproblems. He died from bloath/a blockage somewhere. He was in so much pain.. We rushed him to the vets, he was actually doing better that evening, but his heart must have stopped over night. Guess his little body had enough. :(

I have 9 buns. My oldest is my first, Houdini,whose brother died 4 years ago. I picked them from a litter before I knew as much about buns. He was 12 in August. He is my only indoor bun as he's frail,s'times needs help cleaning himself&its warm for his old joints. He's a love.

Pipkin is 4, he's the oldest bun I've had so far.
I'm hoping both Ruby and Pipkin live to a good age, though.

Misty my childhood bun was just turned 9 when we lost him :( My current buns are both about a 1 year and 6 months

Back