• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Susie Bun (and anyone who wants to practice guessing which bun is which)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics from to day.......for those who want to start practising telling my boys apart for the Guess the Bunny fundraiser :lol:

BunniesandsupperOct2010003.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010032.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010046.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010065.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010067.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010083.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010086.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010101.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010102.jpg

BunniesandsupperOct2010082.jpg

Last edited:
No.1 - Blackberry
2 Blackberry
3 Blackberry
4 Blackberry
5 Blackberry
6 Blackberry
7 Blackberry
8 Blackberry
9 Blackberry
10 Blackberry

I figure this way I'll get at least 1 right!! :D

Beautiful, how on earth do you know which is which? they look like quadruplets. xxx

Hee hee!!!!

If you look in the Fundraising section there is a thread for a competition for 'Guess the Bunny' to raise funds for Windwhistle Warren - one of my boys is entered....this is to give everyone a chance to practice identifying them :lol:

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Nice things always happen on RU when I am out teaching my night class. In protest, I shall simply ENJOY the buns and not make any guesses ... well, not at the moment anyway. :lol: I will defintely be revisiting this delightful thread. :love:

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Nice things always happen on RU when I am out teaching my night class. In protest, I shall simply ENJOY the buns and not make any guesses ... well, not at the moment anyway. :lol: I will defintely be revisiting this delightful thread. :love:

Hmmmmm..................I reckon that means you're having trouble telling Buttercup apart ;)

Hmmmmm..................I reckon that means you're having trouble telling Buttercup apart ;)

I can't believe you were on at 6.32am! :shock: I used to be a morning person, not now, alas.

I am still sulking re. last night, and refusing to spoil the pleasure of oggling at your buns with the risk of being wrong. :lol::lol::lol:

The first photo is a Buttercup pose, but I suspect this in a deliberate ploy to trick me... :evil::love:

Yes, the first is Butters :thumb:

(and I'm always up early - on lighter mornings I feed the boys first, but it was some flippin' dark today that I had my RU fix before going out to them at 6.45 - gotta get some lighting fixed up out there :lol:)

I don't know how you can tell them all apart :?
But when you know all their characters it is probably so much easier.

But they are so gorgeous :love: :love:

Hee hee!!!!

If you look in the Fundraising section there is a thread for a competition for 'Guess the Bunny' to raise funds for Windwhistle Warren - one of my boys is entered....this is to give everyone a chance to practice identifying them :lol:

I cannot work out which bun is which its impossible! they are cutie's though. :love: xxx

OK here goes... not a flippin clue!!

1. Buttercup
2. Clover (L) Buttercup (R)
3. Blackberry (R) Dandelion (L)
4. Dandelion
5. Blackberry
6. Buttercup
7. Clover
8. Dandelion (front) Blackberry (back)
9. Clover Buttercup
10. Buttercup

Back