• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tarka's babies @ 3 weeks

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Tarka's babies are now 3 weeks old and super cute. I have had a go at sexing them and I think there are 4 boys and 4 girls. They can be reserved if anyone is interested in them but obviously they can't be rehomed until they are old enough.

Baby 1
babies108.jpg

Baby 2
babies113.jpg

babies116.jpg

Baby 3
babies119.jpg

babies121.jpg

Baby 4
babies129.jpg

babies128.jpg

Baby 5
babies132.jpg

babies135.jpg

Baby 6
babies138.jpg

babies141.jpg

Baby 7
babies145.jpg

babies150.jpg

Baby 8
babies153.jpg

babies156.jpg

babies154.jpg

Dont show Blackers Baby 4 & 5 :shock:

Baby 6, 7 and 8 :love:

Although, in all honesty, they are ALL :love:

OMGGG :love::love:

I'm looking for a bunny to bond with my 11 week old boy. V. tempted to reserve! Where exactly are you located?

We are in Walsall, West Midlands. You would need to get your male neutered first, although he isn't old enough yet. The earliest our vets will do them is 16 weeks.

We are in Walsall, West Midlands. You would need to get your male neutered first, although he isn't old enough yet. The earliest our vets will do them is 16 weeks.

Not too far then. Yes I know, he will be booked in when I take him for his VHD next week.

It's funny how so many people like the otters and the plain cream/tan ones, yet no ones seems to like the sooty fawn ones.

Back