• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Every Evening I Have A Lovely Cuddle.......

basirascal

Mama Doe
......with Basil:roll: :roll: I have just noticed though, that he has started pulling at whatever I am wearing, sometimes nibbling, really quickly and he fidgets around and licks me very very fast. He loves his cuddles and kicks up a fuss until I pick him up, but then he's like, in a frenzy:? Today he pinned me to the spot:lol::lol: runnning round and round my feet and sitting on them, I just couldn't get out of the door. Think he might be trying to tell me something. Any ideas anyone?:)

That his little furry tea bags have dropped and he needs a visit to the vets ;) :lol:

My friend's rabbit was exactly like that last winter when he was a house bunny and his hormones kicked in. He also made multiple attempts to beget baby rabbits on my right arm. :shock:

My friend's rabbit was exactly like that last winter when he was a house bunny and his hormones kicked in. He also made multiple attempts to beget baby rabbits on my right arm. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Nibbles did this the first day he came home still got a slight mark where he gave me a 'love bite'

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm flattered by the attention but................ Oh I have just counted, I have at least another 29 days before the snip. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm flattered by the attention but................ Oh I have just counted, I have at least another 29 days before the snip. :shock:

You weren't wearing pink by any chance? I know rabbits are supposed to be colourblind, but my little rabbit nephew was always much randier in the presence of bright pink or red. :shock::lol:

Oddly enough, Spenser has never made any amorous moves. He was seven months old when I got him, but he's not neutered. I rarely even get a lick (must be months ... :(). He does like attention though, so I must settle for petting him (when he's in the mood and ONLY if all four paws are on the ground).

Cant you book an earier appointment? :shock:

He will be just 6 months then. I was advised to wait until then by our vet, partly I think because he had EC at 7/8 weeks and I think they just wanted to make sure he didn't have any other issues for a while that would stress him out.

Also we are taking him away with us for a week at the end of the month, so it wouldn't be fair on him to have to go through this just before we go, so partly our own fault. I am paying the price for it:lol:

Oddly enough, Spenser has never made any amorous moves. He was seven months old when I got him, but he's not neutered. I rarely even get a lick (must be months ... :(). He does like attention though, so I must settle for petting him (when he's in the mood and ONLY if all four paws are on the ground).

Awww, you can have some of Basil's sometimes I feel as though he's trying to eat me:)

You weren't wearing pink by any chance? I know rabbits are supposed to be colourblind, but my little rabbit nephew was always much randier in the presence of bright pink or red. :shock::lol:

No, it's usually my white towelling dressing gown, perhaps he things I am a big rabbit:lol::lol:

Back