• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser bit me!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... it was my fault too.:( I have to go out to work at 4pm, so I decided to put him in the run at 2pm. It wasn't really necessary as he had been in the living-room/conservatory running about for an hour this morning, but I thought it would be a bonus for him. He soon fur-puddled, so I went to bring him in. Unfortunately I forgot to open the hutch door first, so in the process of opening it while holding a cross rabbit I got two teeth-marks on my wrist.

Hi Susie

At least it wasn't aggressiveness, he was probably just a bit miffed and didn't feel 100% secure as you had to let go with one hand. He just wanted 4 paws on the floor again.

Hope your hand isn't too bad - did it break the skin?

Hi Susie

At least it wasn't aggressiveness, he was probably just a bit miffed and didn't feel 100% secure as you had to let go with one hand. He just wanted 4 paws on the floor again.

Hope your hand isn't too bad - did it break the skin?

Very slightly at the edge of one of the teeth-marks. It's not too bad 9I've had far worse from my friend's rabbit). I'm more upset because he so ejoyed his indoor play and I feel I have spoilt his day. :( And I have to go out to work at 4pm so a neighbour he doesn't know that well will be giving him his tea. My parents are on holiday this week.

Back