• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kind donation :)

We had a really kind donation to our rescue for the buns. Lots of toys, treats and food, it was so thoughtful and I will admit I was a bit taken back by the generosity of these good people. They had never met me before or come to see the rescue, but the things they brought for our rescues was just lovely and so thoughtful :)

They had a cuddle with some of the buns and said hi to everyone. I thought I would share a few photos of the rabbits enjoying their gifts. Bear in mind these are all rescues and most of them have had awful lives before coming here. All of them were in danger of being PTS, set free etc as we only deal with death row animals, which makes this kind donation even more special to me :)

Rex
HPIM7269.jpg

Rex and Alexa
HPIM7285.jpg

My boy, Zack
HPIM7270.jpg

Rhubarb
HPIM7272.jpg

Nesquick
HPIM7274.jpg

HPIM7275.jpg

Krispie Kreme
HPIM7277.jpg

Matilda
HPIM7279.jpg

Trio
HPIM7281.jpg

Nightshade
HPIM7283.jpg

Happy buns :)

wow - thats so kind....there are good souls out there....its just reminding folks how somebuns need a little thought! Just lovely!:love:

Back