• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get rabbit kisses! : )

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Seeing as Rodge hates being picked up, Ive been trying new ways for him to trust me more.

Last night I held a pellet lightly with my mouth & lay on the floor...he came running up to me a ever so gently took it off me! :love: So now I can get Rodge kisses whenever I want as long as it involves food! :lol:

Its the cutest thing ever!

Seeing as Rodge hates being picked up, Ive been trying new ways for him to trust me more.

Last night I held a pellet lightly with my mouth & lay on the floor...he came running up to me a ever so gently took it off me! :love: So now I can get Rodge kisses whenever I want as long as it involves food! :lol:

Its the cutest thing ever!

ooooooooooooooooooh don't mind the kisses:love: Not sure I could put a bunny pellet in my mouth though....bit funny about things like that:lol:

ooooooooooooooooooh don't mind the kisses Not sure I could put a bunny pellet in my mouth though....bit funny about things like that

:lol: Its more balancing on my bottom lip than anything, my sister does this with her horse also....we are one mad family! :lol:

I love doing that :D Altho don't make the same mistake I made and lie on your back!! D&D went into a frenzy trying to get the bits of Fenugreek Crunchie and I had my face completely trampled on and when I ran out Daisy was trying to stuff her nose in my mouth thinking there was more :lol:

I love doing that :D Altho don't make the same mistake I made and lie on your back!! D&D went into a frenzy trying to get the bits of Fenugreek Crunchie and I had my face completely trampled on and when I ran out Daisy was trying to stuff her nose in my mouth thinking there was more :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, shouldn't laugh, but seeing how frantic my boys get for their cunchies I can just imagine how trampled you were :lol:

Orla isnt interested in any treats hanging from my mouth, her new obsession is licking my eye lid! :shock: Honestly, shes a very 'backwards' little rabbit!:lol:

Aw, I do this too! That and lie on the floor with pellets - food is the only way I can get my two interested in me!

I've never tried that one, but if I've been eating something fruity or drinking herbal tea, they come right up and sniff my mouth - that's my version of a bunny kiss!

I've never tried that one, but if I've been eating something fruity or drinking herbal tea, they come right up and sniff my mouth - that's my version of a bunny kiss!

Go on, give it a go, theyre little mouths are so gentle! :love:

Lets face it people, now im single, its the only kiss ill be getting for a long time! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My bun hates being picked up but will allow it now - under sufferance.
So I've always had to get down to the floor to stroke him. If I lie on the floor to stroke him, (every bed time) he'll turn round & give me a complete pre face wash, carefully grooming my eyebrows into shape.
I'm glad he's just moulted cos thoses whiskers get really tickly when they're bristley

If i get on the floor with mylo and ask him for a kiss he will come over and give me a kiss. Sometimes he jumps on the chair next to me and sits there holding his head up to me and wont go until i have kissed him!!!

No food was involved with this, he must just like kisses!! :love:

Well I really shouldnt of started this because last night I was lying on the floor watching tv when Rodge came over and head butted my mouth...........

.............I now have a fat lip. :oops: Far too embarrassed to tell my work mates what really happened so I said I banged it on my dressing table. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, to have been a fly on the wall. :lol::lol::lol:

Back