• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minstral...lovely piggy singleton

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
would like to say hello RU ..:wave:

2005_02202010oct0006.jpg

He would also like to say thank you to Martlou for picking hime up from the vets and taking him to BARC.

He has had enough adventures for now....he was found wandering down the middle of a road ...and is looking forward to some luxery at his new foster home until he is ready to find a wife and a new mummy . :D

2005_02202010oct0006.jpg

Minstral is settling into his new temporary home here with me, he is a very friendly boy and has just got very excited when he heared the other piggies here :D

He is very handsome, and is not scared of our noisy house and not nervous at all of us, he is just pefect :love:

I think he'll make a wonderful addition to anyone who's sows require a husband - what a fantastic little man :D

Minstral would like to say he's quite comfy in his new home.... much nicer than on the streets of Wakefield :lol:

DSCF6461.jpg

" My Foster Mummy and me watched morning TV and shared Veggies in bed, thats coz she says me a cuddley Bum" :D

DSCF6455.jpg

Back