• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes - how much daily use before they 'die'??

Autumn

Warren Scout
As above - just ordered one, but wondering how long it's likely to last for if i am using it every night? Do they have a shelf life? Or last for a while? x

They should last for years if used correctly. This means only reheating (as per instructions) once they have fully cooled. This is because they are made using a phase change substance that alters its state when heated/cooled. If you reheat it before it has cooled you put too much energy into it and it will melt the container it is in and die. Used correctly they should work for years. Mine is 4 years old :D

I would personally advise having 2 or 3 and just rotate them to avoid the temptation to reheat them too soon. :wave:

They should last for years if used correctly. This means only reheating (as per instructions) once they have fully cooled. This is because they are made using a phase change substance that alters its state when heated/cooled. If you reheat it before it has cooled you put too much energy into it and it will melt the container it is in and die. Used correctly they should work for years. Mine is 4 years old :D

I would personally advise having 2 or 3 and just rotate them to avoid the temptation to reheat them too soon. :wave:

I did this to one of mine :oops:

Back