• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammy Hammy Hamsters <3

Thought I'd share some pics of my hamsters.

This is Alfie. He's about 2 1/2 now and starting to look like a little old man :love:
153.jpg

And this is little Brian. He's super cute and super fast!! :love:

144.jpg

145.jpg

148.jpg

150.jpg

Add your hamster pics, I know theres a lot of hammy mums on RU!

Aww I have a Brian Hamster too! And a Hamertron! Will try and find photos later!

Here is my old boy Schofield who is a bit over 2 years now.

random131.jpg

random121.jpg

Not the best quality pics as he never sits still!

These are gorgeous pics! I love hamsters!! Had one about 14 years ago and he (Elmer) lived to about 2 and a half. I remember that about the fortnight or so before he died (peacefully in his sleep) he rearranged his cage - he moved everything close together - bed under the water bottle so he just stuck his head out for a drink, he backed his bottom out for a pee and he kept his food in his bed. You'd think he knew and he just took to his bed!! He was lovely - the vet said he was the most docile hamster he had ever met. I'm still wearing the jumper he used to run up the sleeve of and nibble. It's darned in many places where he ate through. I wear it over my PJ's!!

Sweet little guys!!

Awww they are all so cute :love::love: Doughnut has gorgeous colouring! And Marshall is gorgeous, and Rosie looks so cute in the boot, and Schofield looks so cute and cosy in his bed, and little fluffy Alfie is scrummy :lol::lol:

Awww Alfie, isnt he just tiny and cute. :love: xxxx

He is quite small and has always been thin! His fur seems to attract every scrap of megazorb and paper bedding so he has to have a good brushing every night!

He doesn't seem to mind though :love:

He is quite small and has always been thin! His fur seems to attract every scrap of megazorb and paper bedding so he has to have a good brushing every night!

He doesn't seem to mind though :love:

Awww i've never seen such a tiny hammy, rosie looks huge next to alfie, is a syrian? rosie always comes out with paper flakes stuck to her bum, i have brush her aswell :lol: xx

Awww i've never seen such a tiny hammy, rosie looks huge next to alfie, is a syrian? rosie always comes out with paper flakes stuck to her bum, i have brush her aswell :lol: xx

Yes, he is a Syrian, just a small one I think!

Back