• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head torch!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Now it's getting dark so early i was moaning to my OH that I couldn't see what i was doing with the buns on an evening, and he suggested borrowing the head torch he wears to go in the loft, and it's fab! You can change the angle of the beam and everything :lol:

It's like one of those miners lamps that straps on to your head, he can't remember where he got it but i've just checked Argos and they do them in there for between £5 and £10 quid :)

It's another thing for the neighbours to snigger at in relation to the buns I suppose but i'm past caring, in fact i'm going to get some of those stick on LED lights to put on the ceiling in their living room bit and under the floor of the hutch above the run to properly light it up when i'm out there in the dark :idea:

That's cool. My dad has installed a light in the new enclosure but the others need lighting, I might look into one.

To complete your 'super cool bunny wear kit' you also need one of these.

Christmas2008107-1.jpg

That's cool. My dad has installed a light in the new enclosure but the others need lighting, I might look into one.

Christmas2008107-1.jpg

Lol, that's ace :lol: I've got a £1.50 poncho from the asda and hoods always coming down so that could be the answer to my problems :lol:

Christmas2008107-1.jpg

fricking marvelous! :lol:

That picture has so made my day and the idea of people walking around in the dark with headtorches on.

Sorry, got to stop laughing now, it hurts! :lol:

I'm going to be doing this soon as well :D. There will be a trend soon, just wait and see :lol:
I've got a light that I hook on the fence that runs off an extension cable but I can only use it when its not raining so i need an alternative, and this sort of fabulous head gear is the only solution I can think of.
So just spare us a thought, all you house-bun owners, when you're inside all warm and dry, while us dedicated outdoor bun lunatics brave the elements in ridiculous garb for the benefit of our beloved little ones.....................:lol:

I'm going to be doing this soon as well :D. There will be a trend soon, just wait and see :lol:
I've got a light that I hook on the fence that runs off an extension cable but I can only use it when its not raining so i need an alternative, and this sort of fabulous head gear is the only solution I can think of.
So just spare us a thought, all you house-bun owners, when you're inside all warm and dry, while us dedicated outdoor bun lunatics brave the elements in ridiculous garb for the benefit of our beloved little ones.....................:lol:

:wave::lol:

Christmas2008107-1.jpg

That is amazing:lol::lol::lol: I want one of those even though Basil lives indoors.
We do have a selection of headtorches, my husband has a 'thing' about torches, you know, one for every occasion, head torch, battery hand held torch, lantern rechargeable thingy, wind-up torch, a torch your shake up and down and it makes it work:?............................
I want an umbrella hat now:lol:

My OH has just ordered a head torch from Argos. Though I think he know needs a 'head umbrella' as well!! Thats so funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a head torch which I use for mine and I couldn't be without it in winter. It leaves both your hands free to check bunnies, give food, clean litter trays etc. I use rechargeable batteries in it so it keeps it pretty cheap in the long run too. I think mine came from Wilkos. Worth every penny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is why I love that Sophie is inside!

Although, that hat umbrella is flippin' faaaaaaantastic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back