• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sykes Rabbit Hutch Combo RUN Extension on Happy Hutch?

I don't have one but had a look and it doesn't seem to state any sizes. :?

Looking at the photo, it appears to double the length of the run - so the 6ft extension would be 6ft wide by 4ft long (making the total run size 6x8 ).

I would double check before you buy though, to be sure.

Last edited:
Will have to think about if I am having a trio or having 2 pairs. I did want a bigger run for them so it might be worth thinking about.

If you can afford/have space for a bigger run, then I would get the extension. The 6x4 was ok for my two but they appreciate having a larger run area now. :)

I wanted a separate run 12x6 ft, but collapsable. And have a trio in a 6x8 shed with a 6ft hutch on legs in the shed. But my conti that I though was female is in fact a male.

Sarah P has one, I borrowed it for many months a couple of years ago :lol: It is basically just two sides and a top piece so you take the end off, add the sides in, move the end piece to the new end and put the top back on. I think hers gave it an extra 4ft in length, but the hutch was 6ft wide so it did in effect double the size of the run. If it's for an existing hutch though I would check carefully as the height may have changed, I think they used to make their runs 2ft high and now they're 20"?

Back