• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Stew have some vibes please? u/d 14.10.10 she's gone

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Stew's health has been deteriorating over the past few weeks.I have kept her clean and comfortable and she has still managed a wobble round the garden and has eaten as much as usual as she loves her food.
I have had to use the metacam more often than not which is not a good sign in itself.

Today she didn't get up when went out to give them breakfast.I opened the bedroom up and she was sat there,she tried to get away from me :(
I put her some peelets in but she left them which is not like her at all.
I brought her in for a cuddle and some medicine but she isn't herself.The others seem to ignore her and sniff her when they go past her :?
I really hope this is just an off day for her,i can't lose little Stew so soon.She has been doing so well up to now :cry:

Could anyone spare some vibes for her please?

Last edited:
Every morning i've been praying she is ok when i come down to her.Today she didn't appear.I can't bear the thought of losing her :(
I am hoping she has a good sleep and her metacam kicks in and she is much better when i come home later (i really don't want to go to work now!)

get well soon stew... i hope you are just playing a trick on your mummy to get something nice;) just like my 2 do:roll:

Loads and loads of vibes for Stew, hope she is better when you get home. Its horrible leaving them when you are worried. Fingers crossed xxx

She was sat in the litter tray not looking too happy when i got in :(
I have got her out and encouraged her to have a roam around the garden which she has done so fingers crossed :)

I have noticed a decline in a few weeks with her tbh and i hope it doesn't get worse :?

I am assuming you have taken her to the vet - what have they said? Could it be she is cold outside with how tiny she is and that is affecting her other problems?

No she hasn't been yet.The vet said i know her best and manage her and her medication usually very well.I didn't take her today as i was working/wanted to see how she was after her meds.She will of course be going there if necessary

love to stewie xxx

aw little Stewie!!! sending you vibes from your bunny neighbours Amelia and Annalise , get well soon :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Back