• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wh I let Sophie out for freerange time

kirst25

Alpha Buck
All she wants to do is chew my wallpaper but before she was spayed she laid with me and ran about etc rather than just wanting to destroy things,what might of changed her :(

I don't know rabbtis get like this when they've matured. Pretty much all my bedroom wallpaper has been chewed off and somehow the boys got to my hallway wallpaper :roll: We're stripping the wallpaper this weekend and painting the walls a neutral colour, landlord can't complain then.

Hhhhmmmm she's even going out of her way to find wallpaper to chew and she doesn't like many cuddles anymore :) hope it all changes when her reserved husbun comes

Grace was like this as a baby, now she has charlie she's a lot better but still naughty sometimes, she dosent want me for cuddles now though she has charlie, im a bit miffed actually :D xxx

To be honest, I think most bunnies are not as keen on cuddles as we would like to be. Spenser only lets me cuddle him if he's ill! I've learnt to accept this, and have discovered that he does like being petted, but only if all four paws are on the ground! He also likes attention, and is noticeably more frisky in his run if he knows he has an audience. He's an outdoor bun, so I don't have the wallpaper problem. I've no experience of having a neutered rabbit, but I think I've read that it can take a few weeks for the hormones to settle.

How long was she cooped up for recovery after he spay? I bet she's sayin 'ha, this'll teach you for not letting me out!' :lol:

She was only cooped up for 7days and I did go in with her for snuggles and I still do now during the day when she is chilling but she just doesn't want to know but does let me pet her

I think she's annoyed :lol:. I bet the more you tell her 'no' the more she does it? Hopefully she'll calm down and it won't become a habit. Find her some new interesting things to play with like some toilet rolls. :)

It's ok lol..just maybe it's soph being soph lol..just didn't want her to change but gonna get her a husbun soon

Back