• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty, Oreo, Charlie, Mittens: Hello RU would you like to see a video of us

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave: RU, Sooty,Oreo, Charlie and Mittens here - we woods likes to show you wheres we live... mummuh followed us round with a silver thing in our faces today :roll: sorry we was vewy busy nom nom nomming...so didnt do much showing around - we will do that another day!!

Sooty: Sowwy bouts the mess - we is vewy messy bunnuhs :oops: and since weve been a group litter training has gone a bit out of the window - we blame Mittens!!

Oreo: yawwwwwwwwwn all that nomming was hard work - looks for my flops at 1:15 :lol::lol:

Charlie: Sowwy I demanded nose rubs near the end so I made mummuh swap hands for the camera, so it went a bit wobbly :roll:

Mittens: nom nom nom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_dAmFbCRoE

That was brilliant! I loved Oreo's flop especially. :love: I wish Spenser was as good at nomming his hay.

:wave:Lovely video, what hay have they got? They seem to love it.:wave:

They all love hay, they go through loads a day! Its just a £4 bale I get from a local farm but its lovely and green and they seem to love it!!! Nothing posh!!

They all love hay, they go through loads a day! Its just a £4 bale I get from a local farm but its lovely and green and they seem to love it!!! Nothing posh!!

Lucky them and lucky you! I shudder to think how much I have spent trying to find a hay Spenser will eat. :roll::roll: Don't have access to/storage for farm hay. Doesn't help matters that my mother thinks I'm starving Spenser so he probably gets too many pellets!

Lucky them and lucky you! I shudder to think how much I have spent trying to find a hay Spenser will eat. :roll::roll: Don't have access to/storage for farm hay. Doesn't help matters that my mother thinks I'm starving Spenser so he probably gets too many pellets!

Yes i would spend about £10 a week on hay before - i used to buy nice meadow bagged hay from a pet shop, but then some fellow local RUers told me about a farm shop close by so I tried there... FAB and i have saved a fortune... a bale seems to last forever too :shock:
Did spenser have hay from a young age? - i know you didnt have him as a baby??
lots of pellets wont help - as they will fill him up - mothers huh :roll:

Know, I got Spenser at 7 months. His previous owner recommended Excel herbage, which Spenser would not touch (nor Excel forage). His previous owner was ill (hence the rehoming) and Spenser was actually living at her parents' farm when I collected him. He was in a dog crate filled with farm hay, but I never noticed him eating it.

My mother phoned last night to remind me that Spenser needed supper pellets as well as his morning and evening ones. :roll::roll:

Know, I got Spenser at 7 months. His previous owner recommended Excel herbage, which Spenser would not touch (nor Excel forage). His previous owner was ill (hence the rehoming) and Spenser was actually living at her parents' farm when I collected him. He was in a dog crate filled with farm hay, but I never noticed him eating it.

My mother phoned last night to remind me that Spenser needed supper pellets as well as his morning and evening ones. :roll::roll:

hmm difficult you cant force him to eat it! You will just have to keep doing what yout doing and trying different ones :roll: x

Back