• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would any of you......

You might need to sit down....they're bootifuls! :love::love:

Them as a group...

005-23.jpg

001-18.jpg

012-16.jpg

030-15.jpg

029-15.jpg

018-17.jpg

I'm glad I was sitting down ... falls off the chair ...

They are quite a size, and I see they like curly kale. It is Spenser's favourite and he says he doesn't get nearly enough of it. :lol:

No.... the buns would have to snuggle me to keep me warm though! Which one is the fattest? That one would have to be my pillow :oops: :lol: :love::love:

At the moment Ruby....but Eddie should be. I'm fattening him up with porridge and extra noms! (don't tell the others though :shock:) You should see his mucky chin after he's nommed it! :lol::lol:

Wonderful! So lovely to see them all together. That's a whole lot of mischief there in that trio I reckon :lol::lol:

Gorgeous :love::love::love:

what happened with Pixie???

She's still here....but not a well girl.

She's in my room at the moment. Her head tilt is bad, and isn't getting any better. She's on metacam for any pain, but is struggling to eat and move. It's been a week now with no improvement. I think I'm going to have to make a decision...she's not a happy bunster, and is giving up after the stroke. :( I'm keeping her as comfortable as possible. :cry: Everytime I think enough is enough she nibbles something and brightens up, and I wonder....but my head is telling me that it might be time.

How's Hawthorn?

Back