• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daftest Names

NinjaBunneh

Warren Scout
So the OH has a theory that bunnehs should have noble names to make up for the fact that we normally call their little disapproving faces 'cutes' or 'fluffeh' or 'whosmagorgeousbaby'

After reading about Tippex porkychicken and my mates buns Sergeant Poopsicle and Pedro The Uber Lord of All Mexico, I'm wondering who has the silliest names for their buns and if anyone can top that...

My buns are Count Loki Von Bunneh and Lady Titania Queen of the Furries.

SDC10268.jpg

I have to explain the spelling of Spenser all the time - he's named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD! Gets very cross when people put a 'c' in his name. :lol:

I have Sir Sebastian McBunnyson and Lady Mae McBunnyson :D it makes me laugh when they call "Sir Sebastian and Lady Mae" :lol:

Nope, Pie's just Pie!

But I must admit I love the name "Pedro The Uber Lord of All Mexico" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have rabbits called Oddeye and Runt, one of cats is called Mr Tomsk, we have guinea pigs called Nookie and Incy and some of the sheep are called Noggin and Zog.:D

We've had some brilliantly named boarders - Mr T, Elvis and Ronan, Chewbacca, Marilyn Bunroe to name a few

Last edited:
I took my chiinchilla Snake to the vets and one of the receptionists ran away, thinking I had a snake. I thought to myself, why would I ever name a snake Snake? Then I thought it's probably weirder to call a chinchilla that. :lol:

There is a reason though... :oops:

my bunny spoldge is generally known as lord bounce, or sulky

he either is really bouncy or really stoppy, there is no inbetween with him

Trev used to be His royal highness king trev the third, dunno why the third he was the first lol
oh i do miss him :cry::cry::cry:

Back