• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: bubble and squeak ..2 lovely piggie boys

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
bubbleandsqueak.jpg

2 lovely handsome piggie boys ..

these are currently outdoors but we would rehome to an indoor or outdoor home . Outdoor piggies need to be in a sheltered area over winter , prefereably in a shed / garage .

They are both shy , quite skittish boys but just need time and patience to win them around . :love:

Last edited:
they are stunning :love:

do some of your rescue piggies live outdoors then? i have the hutch i tried to sell on here still sat outside doing nothing. it's never been used, if you want it let me know.

it's a 5x2 double tier happy hutch. it's only 1 and a half foot high (each tier) though so only suitable for piggies.

let me know anyway and i can send you some pics, or it's on the thread i made to sell it.

it has a door on the side where a run could be attached, this isn't strong and would need improving, it also needs bolts aswell and the ramp probably needs edging to make it safe for the piggies, but other than that, it's brand new, never been used. :)

eta:

here we go, some pics -

Photo-0277-1.jpg

Photo-0284-1.jpg

Photo-0278-1.jpg

Photo-0279-1.jpg

Photo-0283-1.jpg

Photo-0281-1.jpg

Photo-0282-1.jpg

it's been sat outside since before last winter though, so around the little trap door it looks a bit wet, but it dries ok, and when treated should be fine. i would change that little door though to a stronger piece of wood with bolt, and obviously bolts aswell on the doors. but apart from that, it's fine.

let me know anyway. :wave:

Last edited:
they are stunning :love:

do some of your rescue piggies live outdoors then? i have the hutch i tried to sell on here still sat outside doing nothing. it's never been used, if you want it let me know.

it's a 5x2 double tier happy hutch. it's only 1 and a half foot high (each tier) though so only suitable for piggies.

let me know anyway and i can send you some pics, or it's on the thread i made to sell it.

it has a door on the side where a run could be attached, this isn't strong and would need improving, it also needs bolts aswell and the ramp probably needs edging to make it safe for the piggies, but other than that, it's brand new, never been used. :)

eta:

here we go, some pics -

Photo-0277-1.jpg

Photo-0284-1.jpg

Photo-0278-1.jpg

Photo-0279-1.jpg

Photo-0283-1.jpg

Photo-0281-1.jpg

Photo-0282-1.jpg

it's been sat outside since before last winter though, so around the little trap door it looks a bit wet, but it dries ok, and when treated should be fine. i would change that little door though to a stronger piece of wood with bolt, and obviously bolts aswell on the doors. but apart from that, it's fine.

let me know anyway. :wave:

yes some of the piggies stay out through the winter ...not ideal i know as we would prefer them to be indoors ..but its sometimes the best we can do :)

thanks for the offer of the hutch ..
looks a good hutch ...but dont think ive anywhere left that it could go .. :?

will have a think and measure up tomorrow but think OH is going to go balistic if i sqeeze anymore hutches in .. :roll:

yes some of the piggies stay out through the winter ...not ideal i know as we would prefer them to be indoors ..but its sometimes the best we can do :)

thanks for the offer of the hutch ..
looks a good hutch ...but dont think ive anywhere left that it could go .. :?

will have a think and measure up tomorrow but think OH is going to go balistic if i sqeeze anymore hutches in .. :roll:

i think kept outside, kept warm and dry is better than some of the situations they probably come from, that is probably outside but not kept clean and dry etc. :)

ok, have a measure up and let me know. :) i don't drive aswell so that might be an issue, but we are about an hour from you. :wave:

aww they r lovely colours, id love some more guinea pigs but there are too many cats round where we live so i wouldnt like them to be outside and the inside isnt big enough for them and Mylo!

I always had guinea pigs when i was younger!

Awwww, you get to cuddle these lovely little piggies for a while :love:

Hope they find their forever home soon. :wave:

I have finally managed to get through the snow to collect these two boys. They are lovely and have settled in just fine. They are quite small guinea pigs but seem very healthy, they are eating for England :lol:
Hope someone falls in love with them soon!!

Back