• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How a Bunny helps with the cleaning out...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry is such a helpful bun.....

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010008.jpg

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010009.jpg

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010010.jpg

He needs feeding up after all that hard work...

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010012.jpg

...and Buttercup won't eat until I've closed the front of the hutch :roll:

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010013.jpg

There would have been more pics, but one hand is for cleaning, the other is for stopping Blackie from jumping out of the top of the hutch....which doesn't leave any hands free for the camera....

The Big Boys are much easier to clean out - I just give them a few pellets upstairs whilst I clean out down stairs :lol:

BunniesBlackberrypicOct2010007.jpg

Bless them ... I was getting withdrawal symptoms. :wave: I have been spoilt by little bunnies today as I have been attending on Mr McFlurry while his owners had a day at their caravan.

OOooooh! I had a bag of that for treats! If I remember correctly it's ridiculously expensive :shock:, but smells divine! :love::love::love:

It is quite expensive, but they only have small servings. But the local supplier has stopped doing the piggy one,so now we have to order it online, so we're getting the bunny one online too in order to buy enough to take advantage of the free P&P.

Beaphars? Never heard of it. Poor Spenser. I've just realised, that is the bowl the Little Boys peed in, isn't it. :lol:

Back