• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nom nom

Foster Bunneh Snowy Bun Bun thinks hay is much tastier when stolen from the bag

71626_518354693775_289400843_903460_2729552_n.jpg

Yes I agree with that Snowy!!! I usually jumps in the bag when its upright and mammy chases me out :shock: She says I will snuff icate ??? :?

Dexter :wave:

Maybe Spenser would eat more hay if I serve it like that ... no, he would eat the bag, I fear. What weight is Snowy, bigger than Spenser I think but just as handsome. :love:

erm 2.4kg i think id have to check the vets card to be sure but its all the way downstairs and im not allowed to leave my desk till the uni work is done :oops:

Hes just sniffing the bag the btw all and it was already open wouldnt let him eat the plastic!

How white is he?!
It's always better if they think they've pinched it and if they can make a mess in the process :lol:
my 2 climb into the bags (cos I starve them of course:roll:)

erm 2.4kg i think id have to check the vets card to be sure but its all the way downstairs and im not allowed to leave my desk till the uni work is done :oops:

Hes just sniffing the bag the btw all and it was already open wouldnt let him eat the plastic!

Spenser was 2.88kg on the schales at the emergency vet a couple of weeks ago. I though Snowy looked bigger. :?

Back