• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: David,Casper+Nutmeg - 3x rabbits need a home SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:3
Sex: 2x male +1x female
Age(s): 3 years old.
Name(s): David, Casper and Nutmeg.
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Owners kids got bored and they couldn't afford to keep them.
Will the group be split: Ideally we would like them to go as a trio.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: These buns are very sweet. Sadly they are all very overweight as the owners did not realise what a proper rabbit diet consists of. They never had vegetables and had very little hay. Because of this, David has some spurs but we will get him sorted at our vets. Now they are on the correct diet they should not have any more dental problems.

All 3 are very nice natured, in particular David <3 which really is lovely as they have had minimal contact. They are really lovely rabbits :)

From left to right - Casper, Nutmeg and David
HPIM7188.jpg

David and Nutmeg. Nutmeg is the largest by far :(
HPIM7190.jpg

In their old cage
HPIM7205.jpg

David enjoying the run!
HPIM7219.jpg

Casper in the digging box
HPIM7220.jpg

Previous owner had never given them toys....
HPIM7224.jpg

Last edited:
This is the :censored: cage they spent 3 years in. Just look at all that space... I mean you could easily fit another rabbit in there :censored::censored:

HPIM7217.jpg

As RU is the best forum around for bunnies IMO I am hoping someone on here can offer them a home so I get lots of updates :D

Please tell me that was just their base and they had access to a large run!! That cage looks too small for a guinea-pig, let alone three bunnies. I'm amazed they are so good natured.

Hope they can find a lovely home where they can really enjoy being bunnies and doing bunny things - like binkies:love:

Please tell me that was just their base and they had access to a large run!! That cage looks too small for a guinea-pig, let alone three bunnies. I'm amazed they are so good natured.

Hope they can find a lovely home where they can really enjoy being bunnies and doing bunny things - like binkies:love:
Nope.. that was it. Then the kids got bored and they didn't even get to come out of there :(

How many poor bunnies are sitting in the same space for years:cry:

Poor bunnies and thank god they are out of this hell.

awww cute, cuddly creatures.. i cant imagine how some people neglect such adorable bunnies.How i wish i could take them.. Hope they find a forever home soon.. i love lops..:)

We are going to Exeter in Devon on Monday so if anyone would like to adopt off us who is up that way, get in touch :)

Can you either PM me or call me as I cannot guarantee I will look at replies on this thread before Monday. You can reach us on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

OMG - look at them - they are adorable! wow - ever so sweet! :love: They do look so snuggly!

I cant believe that cage for them ALL the time!? Im shocked & sad they had to go through that! Thanks goodness you have them & they will go to a new BIG home!
My 2 girls have a base cage like that thats borrowed they use when indoors free ranging....there is no way they could live in that size!:cry:

OMG - look at them - they are adorable! wow - ever so sweet! :love: They do look so snuggly!

I cant believe that cage for them ALL the time!? Im shocked & sad they had to go through that! Thanks goodness you have them & they will go to a new BIG home!
My 2 girls have a base cage like that thats borrowed they use when indoors free ranging....there is no way they could live in that size!:cry:

They are lovely buns. Yes that cage was disgusting. The litter tray took up over half the cage! :censored:

We have had to split David from Nutmeg and Casper as they were bullying him :( Nutmeg and Casper need a home together and David needs a home where he can be paired with a speyed female.

Mods can you please advise what to do with this thread. Can it be split into two or deleted so I can advertise the pair and single in their own threads?

They're all gorgeous!! such a shame they had to be split but I'm sure a happy home will be around the corner for them...they're stunning :love:

Back