• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One for all you rescues......

Toadie

Alpha Buck
If someone wanted to donate towards the day to day care, feeding, cleaning - just the general upkeep really - what would you really appreciate/have more need for? :wave:

I presume you mean stuff rather than money?

If so, I would say stuff like kitchen towel, washing up sponges, sterilizing fluid/tablets, newspapers...and I can never get enough willow toys!

I presume you mean stuff rather than money?

If so, I would say stuff like kitchen towel, washing up sponges, sterilizing fluid/tablets, newspapers...and I can never get enough willow toys!

Agree with the above..and adding exam gloves, general rubber gloves, bin bags, and of course rabbit pellet food

For us it would be binbags, Newspapers and 1ml syringes. Any bags of food is appreciated as we use most kinds :)

and just adding..clean old towels..very useful for bedding poorly bunsters..and some buns just like to play with them

Back