• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Rabbit Toys

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Excluding the famous box with holes and maybe some added hay, what would you suggest?
E.G.-Large tubes/tunnels? Platforms? Digging box? Toy carrot etc

Mine have digging boxes, tunnels inside and out, lots of empty loo rolls stuffed with hay and a treat in the middle, an old phone book to shred and wooden chew sticks, willow balls and a wooden teething ring type thing. xx

I've heard about the phone book thing, do most rabbits (or yours) actually take much interest in it?

I have small boxes as tunnels temporarily, wooden chew sticks, a willow ball and some grass to digg up but nothing in a box :)

I've heard about the phone book thing, do most rabbits (or yours) actually take much interest in it?

I have small boxes as tunnels temporarily, wooden chew sticks, a willow ball and some grass to digg up but nothing in a box :)

Ive got a box with a hole in that is full of hay, grace loves ripping up paper so she has an old phone book she loves it, although i do remove the glossy cover :)

I may have to try it for Thumper as he is just discovering the wonders of the newspaper lining the floor of his hutch:lol: Bless the little RugRat

The simplest things seem to be the most fun. It's like they say, the box the toy comes in can sometimes be more fun than the toy itself!:lol:

My bunny Beau absolutly loves his treat ball! He rolls it around for AGESSSSSSS which is great as it stops him munching on my patio door frame!!!

Ot the big willow balls to knore on my 2 love those!!! x

Louie loves his carrot patch toy.

Another favourite is a paper bag filled with dried herbs, he spends hours "killing" it.

My most favoured toy discovery was today when I was redoing Thumpers run. He had a fairly large mineral block in his cage which he totally anialated today (spelling:oops:) I saw him bite chunks out, scratch it, roll it, throw it. I have to admit it was quite cute to watch :) I gave him lots of praise, after all, it was helping his teeth and claws get shorter haha, not to mention the mineral intake!

Back