• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a Spenser cuddle

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately I only get to cuddle Spenser when he is ill! This was on my Dad's camera as mine was drying out from being left out in the rain. It was lovely to get a cuddle, but I knew deep down it wasn't a good sign.

S6302195.jpg

Thankfully he is well and truly back to his frisky self now.

Glad he's good again. He's a gorgeous rabbit. Lola and Benson are the same. Both 'feet firmly on the ground' type bunsters! Frustrating isn't it?! :roll:

For such a fluffy bunny, his moult wasn't too bad really. The worst day was when he was ill - he moulted dreadfully all over the emergency vet's table and uniform. She was a bit snippy so I was quite pleased. :lol:

:love::love: bless him he is much bigger then little casper :lol:

He weighed 2.88kg at the emergency vet. I can feel his ribs through the fluff though, so he's not overweight (despite my mother insisting he needs a few extra pellets to see him through the night:roll:).

Back