• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must have been a shock!

I do a paper round and get my newspapers dropped off by a really nice animal mad lady. :lol: She has 9 rescue cats and wants more and has rabbits and small animals. :)

Well she got a shock when she went down to her hutch on Wednesday and found 2 newborn bunnies! :shock: Her rabbit is 7 years old! Isn't that like way too old for a rabbit to have babies? However, Mum is fine and are babies. :love:

I don't know the full story but I know she wont have purposely bred her bunny cos she knows what she's doing and loves her pets. ;) My brother found out today but was told not to tell me cos I'd want the babies! :roll: He's right! :lol: i got it out of him though cos he came in here and saw me on RU and went "oh... hang on I'm not allowed to tell you, it's a secret". I said give me a clue, he said "rabbits" and I guessed someone had some and then got it out of him who it was. :p

That must have been a shock. Poor bunny, that would have been hell kindling at that age.

I must say though, I don't know how someone who 'knows what they are doing' can end up with a surprise litter to a seven year old rabbit. But that may just be me.

That must have been a shock. Poor bunny, that would have been hell kindling at that age.

I must say though, I don't know how someone who 'knows what they are doing' can end up with a surprise litter to a seven year old rabbit. But that may just be me.

:? She wont have bred on purpose, i reckon someone else's bun has got in with hers...

Back