• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding 2girls+1 boy

breeze

Mama Doe
if two neutered girls were happily bonded together could you introduce a neutered male or would be trouble?felicity doesnt seem well again just lately and im wondering if shes been that stressed in recent home that i dont know if she will take to hypos boisterous nature.iv seen two beautiful neutered girls but before i make a desicion i thought id ask you experts first.felicity wont be going anywhere.ill make her a house rabbit which she seems more happier doing

thats exactly what i did.......
i bonded my 2 girls and they were happy for a good couple of months and then i introduced a boy.
alls fine and they are all happy.:D
im no expert but thats my experience. :)

cool :D iv got a double 5ft x 3ft which is inside a shed so theyd have access to hutch and shed would this be enough room?

it sounds ok to me :) but unless i see it im no good at working out space. :roll: :lol:
obviously i might of been lucky and it depends on the rabbits. will you be bonding or getting someone else to?

Like with every other bond, it depends on the rabbits involved. Its certainly possible- I've done it twice myself, but that doesn't mean it always works.

Back