• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty and Fern say ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Aunty Angie and Uncle Mick have been very very busy today ... lots of hutch moving and juggling about ... :)

we have heard whispers that something big and exciting is coming tomorrow ... but we dont know what it could be :shock: :?

Last edited:
A little birdie has told me you haven't got long to wait Sooty and Fern,:D I'd have a mid morning nap and then listen very carefully for your gate going between 1.15 and 2.30;)

fern2 men in overalls brought 3 big parcels and a smaller one today ..

Sooty ... not big HUGE :shock:

fern aunty Angie was whispering to Mick..send sumfink about building it :roll:...dont know whats going on ..

sooty then Aunty lynne came wiv some stuff and Aunty Angie hid it inside ...she says it was pressies from Aunty Lynne but we cant have them yet .. :roll:

Oh nooooooooo ... I have to go out to work tomorrow afternoon and evening, and might miss important developments. :(

I think Uncle Mick needs to get his screwdriver out. :lol:

Aunty Angie is an awful tease leaving those HUGE parcels in your view, I did try to hide them from your view when giving you nose rubs - sorry.

Back