• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baby

lperry11

Warren Scout
Has anybody got a bunny who is out the cage 24/7?
Baby sleeps in the bedroom with me and he loves being in there, he will jump on the bed and go to sleep for a while then sleep next to my draws.
When im asleep he will jump on the bed and go to sleep at the bottom, sometimes he will sniff and lick my face as soon as i wake up he runs to the bottom of the bed pretending it wasnt him lol. Mornings to wake me up as he demands attention he will stamp his feet if that dont work he starts pulling the wallpaper, for the last year my ears are good at hearing wallpaper being ripped off through the little 1s, which baby started to copy from them.
When i wake up baby will run circles around me even when im in a hurry he tries his best to trip me up, i always made a sound ( yewi yewi yewi yewi yewi) and he would come running to me he dont do it now since he not the only bunny now.
3 years and 4 months i have had baby and when i decided to get a bunny it was the best thing i ever did, i didnt get baby myself my bf did from pets at home (metro centre)
Photo-0135-1.gif

He loves his kisses and cuddles from his mommy :love::love::love::love::love:

I would love mine to live in the house but I have a very small house and my other half would leave ...........now thats a thought:lol:

our 2 dont have a cage of any sort:D they are generally very good... a couple of nibbles on things that shouldnt be:oops:
they have a hidey house , tunnels etc so they can be alone if they want to

My 5 bunnies have taken over two bedrooms. The only bunnies which have a crate are Merlin and Wesley but its attached to a large pen taking up half my room.

OOhh, someone from Gateshead. Yeah, where are you? I am in Low fell:wave:
Two of my bunnies have free range of house at all times:D
It is a wonderful relationship that can be forged with bunnies when they live with you:D I could not imagine living without a bun about the house:lol:

OOhh, someone from Gateshead. Yeah, where are you? I am in Low fell:wave:
Two of my bunnies have free range of house at all times:D
It is a wonderful relationship that can be forged with bunnies when they live with you:D I could not imagine living without a bun about the house:lol:

Next to saltwell road :wave:

I would love mine to live in the house but I have a very small house and my other half would leave ...........now thats a thought:lol:

Same here its only 1 bedroom flat im in trying to get into bigger 2 bedroom as iv got my son but its not important to them, they seem to find sleeping in front room ok. My pets need more free running space as iv got 4 bunnys and 4 birds (2 budgies 2 cockatiels)

Mine arent in any sort of cage, both are free to roam wherever, although they do stay in the kitchen/dinning area at night. xxx

My bunny (5 months old) has a doggie crate in my bedroom which is open all the time as my room is bunny-proofed. I used to shut him in at night, but I'm far too soft and have started leaving him sleep on my bed... He doesn't disturb me at all at (I'm a very heavy sleeper), and he wakes me up around 7am everyday with binkies. Best alarm clock ever! I posted on my blog about it if you're interested...

As his hormones started to flare up, I had some issues with him marking the bed, but luckily it hasn't happened since he's been neutered. Here's hoping it lasts, I love my bunny alarm clock :love:

My bunny (5 months old) has a doggie crate in my bedroom which is open all the time as my room is bunny-proofed. I used to shut him in at night, but I'm far too soft and have started leaving him sleep on my bed... He doesn't disturb me at all at (I'm a very heavy sleeper), and he wakes me up around 7am everyday with binkies. Best alarm clock ever! I posted on my blog about it if you're interested...

As his hormones started to flare up, I had some issues with him marking the bed, but luckily it hasn't happened since he's been neutered. Here's hoping it lasts, I love my bunny alarm clock :love:

Baby used to pee on the bed but he aint do it anymore because i point and say naughty and take him off the bed, he is neutered but he learnt before hand. I dont mind him waking me up but when its before 6 no chance, i pick him up and put him next to me. If it wasnt for my other 3 i would still have wallpaper on walls and i could leave wires and he wouldnt touch it. My phone charger wire is on floor as i charge my phone up during night and he will not touch it and hope it stays that way, my other 3 chew wallpaper when im not there as iv learned them not to chew

Back