• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stupid question??

Jenefina

Mama Doe
Just in the process of doing my 21 day bleach clean of everything due to Pye having EC. I've mixed a 10& bleach solution and have scrubbed the wood and mesh but if I let it dry do I then have to rinse?? with most stuff I would let it dry and have done but and now wondering if I should scrub with water after.... Sorry if this sounds ridiculous but my mind is all over the place trying to get everything done and I really can't decide :oops:

I would rinse it but I am a bit paranoid :wave: ETA how is Pye's eye?

I've near drenched it in water now but because it's untreated wood i'm not convinced! They so rarely go in the hutch now so I'm hopeful it'll be ok, the lino has had 2 bleahces and 3 rinses!

His eye hasn't changed at all, still red but Neil said it hadn't got worse and he still uses it so i'm trying to stay positive xxx

I've near drenched it in water now but because it's untreated wood i'm not convinced! They so rarely go in the hutch now so I'm hopeful it'll be ok, the lino has had 2 bleahces and 3 rinses!

His eye hasn't changed at all, still red but Neil said it hadn't got worse and he still uses it so i'm trying to stay positive xxx

:lol::lol: ok I take it back I'm not as paranoid as you.

Aww well that sounds good, and he said you wouldn't see an improvement at first didn't he? xx

:lol::lol: ok I take it back I'm not as paranoid as you.

Aww well that sounds good, and he said you wouldn't see an improvement at first didn't he? xx

Yeah I know I freak with my kids but shush, don't tell anyone :)

Neil reckons his wee bod needs to kill off the ec with the panacur first before it can begin to start healing itself, at least that's what I got from it all... Just trying to stay positive and trying not to drown him with affection! He's actually gone and sat in a diff room, think he wants less fuss but can't help it :( Pud thinks it's all great cos she's still getting her malted wheaties, god knows how i'm gonna wean her off them!

Yeah I know I freak with my kids but shush, don't tell anyone :)

Neil reckons his wee bod needs to kill off the ec with the panacur first before it can begin to start healing itself, at least that's what I got from it all... Just trying to stay positive and trying not to drown him with affection! He's actually gone and sat in a diff room, think he wants less fuss but can't help it :( Pud thinks it's all great cos she's still getting her malted wheaties, god knows how i'm gonna wean her off them!

aww bless his little cottons. He might like the affection :love:just make her go cold turkey :lol: that'll be fun

Just in the process of doing my 21 day bleach clean of everything due to Pye having EC. I've mixed a 10& bleach solution and have scrubbed the wood and mesh but if I let it dry do I then have to rinse?? with most stuff I would let it dry and have done but and now wondering if I should scrub with water after.... Sorry if this sounds ridiculous but my mind is all over the place trying to get everything done and I really can't decide :oops:

I would rinse, but I'm a bit paranoid. I suddenly started worrying about using cloths I'd bleached (but rinsed VERY thoroughly) on the hutch today. I guess with no kids I have to use up all my paranoia on the welfare of my one rabbit. :oops:

I would rinse, but I'm a bit paranoid. I suddenly started worrying about using cloths I'd bleached (but rinsed VERY thoroughly) on the hutch today. I guess with no kids I have to use up all my paranoia on the welfare of my one rabbit. :oops:

My kids are my bunnies, furry babies only for me :) hence they get a bit too spoilt and annoyed by me bothering them all the time!

I'm gonna do a second drenching I think or I'll end up freakin myself out

My kids are my bunnies, furry babies only for me :) hence they get a bit too spoilt and annoyed by me bothering them all the time!

I'm gonna do a second drenching I think or I'll end up freakin myself out

Furry babies rule. End of.

Drench away you know we'd all be doing the same!

Back