• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awful little rabbit run

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Found a new use for those awful little rabbit runs that aren't big enough for even a guinea pig never mind a rabbit

This is one of them

Stuart042x2.jpg

But here is my new use

Stuart036x2.jpg

The hamster loves it

Last edited:
That run is auwful, it shouldnt even be called a 'run' it should be called a 'short hop':shock:
Perfect for hammy though, bet hes having loadsa fun :love:

That has to be the smallest "run" I've ever seen :shock:

How do you get your hamster up in the daytime? Alfie never appears until at least 10pm!

:shock: Thats madness, glad little hammy enjoys it though, my rosie never surfaces until 10pm either kate if not later. xxx

:shock: Thats madness, glad little hammy enjoys it though, my rosie never surfaces until 10pm either kate if not later. xxx

It's a bit of a pain if you are tired and could do with an early night!

I've tried getting him out earlier but he just keeps squeeking and trying to go back to sleep!

How old is Rosie? Alfie has just turned 2 but, to be honest, he has never got up early even when he was younger!

Aww, thats great!!

My Beans will get up at different times of the day, though mostly awake at night....

The other day we got him out to play in the bathroom, must've been 6pm or so, and he fell asleep in the corner :love: Hehehehe

How do you get your hamster up in the daytime? Alfie never appears until at least 10pm!

This hamster was handed in to the us because she is demented:shock:, she was bought from Pets at Home who told the woman that she would be suitable for her 6 year old grand daughter:shock:, she was in their adoption centre because she had been returned as unsuitable by her previous owners:roll:

Daisy never sleeps, she is awake all day and if ever I get up in the night then she is awake too, she is very, very, very aggresive and will bite anything and everything and so is unrehomable, she really is mad and I think it's down to inter breeding:roll:

But we love her:love::lol:

This hamster was handed in to the us because she is demented:shock:, she was bought from Pets at Home who told the woman that she would be suitable for her 6 year old grand daughter:shock:, she was in their adoption centre because she had been returned as unsuitable by her previous owners:roll:

Daisy never sleeps, she is awake all day and if ever I get up in the night then she is awake too, she is very, very, very aggresive and will bite anything and everything and so is unrehomable, she really is mad and I think it's down to inter breeding:roll:

But we love her:love::lol:

How do you manage to get her into the run? :shock:

How do you manage to get her into the run? :shock:

With fear :lol::lol::lol::lol:, we scoop her into her exercise ball and then carry her out and let her out of it in the run and then do the same thing to bring her back in,

To explain how mad she is, when she is in her ball going around the kitchen or up and down the hall she aims for any rabbits that are there and gets a speed up and tries to knock them over like skittles and then she tries to bite them through the air slats in the ball, you have to be careful how you pick the ball up because she will bite your finges through the air slats :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

We still love her loads:love::love:

With fear :lol::lol::lol::lol:, we scoop her into her exercise ball and then carry her out and let her out of it in the run and then do the same thing to bring her back in,

To explain how mad she is, when she is in her ball going around the kitchen or up and down the hall she aims for any rabbits that are there and gets a speed up and tries to knock them over like skittles and then she tries to bite them through the air slats in the ball, you have to be careful how you pick the ball up because she will bite your finges through the air slats :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Scary :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THink i need one of them for Humphrey the Hamster. He would have a blast in one of them! totally agree this is all they are good for!

Back