• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dougal please: update- home again and eating!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Can I have some vibes for Dougal please. He didn't eat his breakfast this morning and all my attempts to get him to eat and move around have failed so we are off to the emergency vets (why does it always happen at the weekend?) can I have vibes please that he gets better soon, me and his wifey bun are really worried.

Last edited:
Dougal has been admitted :( I was not expecting that at all. The vet could feel a mass in his stomach that she thought was food, not gas. He has been admitted so that he can have fluids and painkillers, gut stimulant and anything else he will need.

Poor Frankie is looking so lost on her own.

Can I please have more vibes for Dougal? The only other bun who had these symptoms went to the bridge so I am really worried.

Dougal:
SL380914.jpg

Last edited:
Sending mega vibes for Dougal, he is in the best place now to help him make a recovery.

What a beautiful bunny, lovely colours.

Wow. What a stunning lovely bunny Dougal is.

Its good the vet has been proactive. Hopefully he can pull through and shift whatever it is in his tummy.

Thank you very much. I am a bit biased but I think he is gorgeous!

I never normally post photos so here is one of Frankie:

Benjamin579.jpg

Frankie is very pretty. Sending her a special nose-rub to her as well as continuing vibes for Dougal.

Yay! He's started eating and his stomach is a lot softer. Will hopefully be able to pick him up after work. Thanks for all the vibes. x

Great news. Hope you have him home and comfortable soon. Frankie will be so pleased to have him back with her. :love:

Back