• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for Lunch

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Buns001.jpg

Buns002.jpg

say's Grace!

Last edited:
Bunny does look rather put out at the delay! I'm sorry, but I'm not sure who the bunny is? From the thread title I was rather expecting to see Pud.

Bunny does look rather put out at the delay! I'm sorry, but I'm not sure who the bunny is? From the thread title I was rather expecting to see Pud.

It's Grace and she is still sat there waiting as Mike has gone to get more greens and so I am waiting to finish off all the feeds. :)

Oh dear, poor Grace. Spenser has finished all his morning greens, but he's not getting more until teatime (well, he might get a wee nibble:oops:) - partly because he's asleep and partly because I'm trying to cajole him into eating more hay. :roll:

:love::love: she is gorgeous. The trio had that bowl in pink but they somehow smashed it after about 3 days :shock:

Back