• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you to Evie

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
Some of you may remember I was lucky enough to put in the highest bid for a chalet in Devon for a week, which is owned by the lovely lovely Yvette. It was a charity auction she did earlier in the year.

I gave the chalet break to my Ma and Pa as a thank you for everything they did for the OH and I for our wedding. We went and spent a few days with them and then left them to it.

We had an absolutely wonderful, fabulous time. The chalet is in a brilliant area, and there is so much to do still at that time of year. There is a huuuuuuge choice of restaurants (especially if you like sea food - bleurgh!)

I can't rave about the chalet enough, it was a great base to do some exploring and well worth the price I paid for it and more. My Mum and Dad absolutely loved the gift.

I think Evie is planning on doing another auction later in the year. All proceeds go to her local rescue, and it is a very generous gesture from her.

If you get the chance to bid on the chalet, I would give it my personal seal of approval! I paid £100 for it and I got an absolute bargain!

Oh, and as if the holiday wasn't enough, I got to meet Evie's beautiful buns. Mrs B and Roland (who the OH did want to steal) and the ickle bun buns too. The ferrets, the cats, the birds, well the whole menagerie really.

A brilliant brilliant idea and I can't wait to get bidding when she does it again. :D:D:D

Back