• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend me

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
a decent hutch & run for a trio of regular sized buns (a small dwarf lop, a psycho hell bun & a lionhead cross)

They are outdoors already as I had weather concerns, but was waiting for my credit card to clear to get them out of their temporary hutch & run & into proper one:D

I'm new to hutch/runs as my buns were all indoors & everybun is now in a shed/aviary bar these 3

Are you wanting one with run attached or separate, and what is the budget, just wondering if it would work out cheaper and better for you to have it made locally instead of buying ready made, or even a playhouse with run attached.

how much space do you have ?

how about 2 of the 6ft hutch over runs from animal magic pet supplies and attach them together ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love your descriptions of the buns :love:

Umm have you looked at playhouses hun? Thats what I would go for in future over hutches I think, a playhouse and somehow attach a run to it :)

I have a huge playhouse already that took forever to bulid with ground levelling etc - there's the added calel probs - I can't be walking in his area:D

I was thinking more something I could move around the garden to get the better grass once in a while (it's meshed underneath now)

Hadn't really thought about cost really, figured it'd be a couple of hundred for a sturdy one

Back