• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i GUESS I'll get up then!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I left the bun room open lat night by mistake, and all was wel untill 5.30 this morning when I had two bunnies furiously digging my pillow and sitting on my head:shock:.. Now Bobby is not a small bun, I thought I was suffocating inn my sleep:shock: Woke up panicking:lol:

They didn't make Ian stir left him completly alone... Cheers Bunnies I guess I'll wake up then:lol:

They were having a whale of a time last night, one of them had got into the wardrobe and have nibbled Ians designer flip flops:shock::shock: Oh well he won't notice till its warm enough to wear them again:lol:

They were having a whale of a time last night, one of them had got into the wardrobe and have nibbled Ians designer flip flops:shock::shock: Oh well he won't notice till its warm enough to wear them again:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like they've been having an all-night party.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like they've been having an all-night party.
Yes looks that way, they have been in the room a lot this week as we have been painting and stuff, I keep finding little momentos of their night of freedom, they are sleeping already, worn out I guess:lol:

Yes looks that way, they have been in the room a lot this week as we have been painting and stuff, I keep finding little momentos of their night of freedom, they are sleeping already, worn out I guess:lol:

At least they didn't keep you awake. :lol: Sweet dreams, bunnies - you need to recharge your batteries for another night of fun.

At least they didn't keep you awake. :lol: Sweet dreams, bunnies - you need to recharge your batteries for another night of fun.

They are in much better moods now they can freerange again, they have their own room but Bobby getsreally grumpy if confined

Naughty bunnies they wanted breakfast:roll::lol:. I always have to get up early as my lot won't leave me along until breakfast is served.

:lol::lol::lol: Try waking up to a giant french lop landing on your chest to wake you up for breakfast N.O.W!!! :shock::lol:

Back