• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gay bunnies!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I have my first pair of gay bunnies :shock::lol:

Pooka, my french lop and Otis, my mini lop have apparently fallen in love with each other.. To make the story even stranger, they are both entire males :shock:
Obviously i am not allowing them to live together, but they sit and wash each other through the bars etc.. They're besotted with each other :love:

ah they just love each other.

i have bertie my rew frenchie who bonded in half an hour to our black lionhead merlin!!

hes besotted with bertie and bertie has a lot of love for him too......no humping in bonding...nothing just the odd grunt.
weve had merlin since july 2009 and he basically lved upstairs with acess to garden and sometimes escaped downstairs..only to be beaten up by bertie!!

we lost salem kitty suddenly in july......then a few weeks later our bif bun had to be pts

bertie and bif were a pair three times......salem was his adopted son and they spent hours curled up asleep together..playing etc.....

merlin and bif had almost bonded but bif wouldnt give in....salem was his play buddy......

both buns and salems sister zuzu have been heartbroken and relied on each other as well as us.

one day merlin was out of his pen and bertie and him had a fight...just fur....within an hour hed got to him again...this time a few grunts from bertie and they were bonded...we had next few days off and on....but then we had snuggling and washing 24/7:shock:

does that make em in touch with their femine side?:D

Awwwww :love:

I had gay bunnies when trying for a foursome but unfortunately the girls hated each other and spoilt it for them :roll:

Eddie and Elwood were the ultimate gay couple :lol: They also had some uncastrated males living with them on occassions but that was very much the exception to the rule :)

Back