• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long to wait til gettin a husban for soph

I'd suggest starting to look and get the ball rolling once she's had her post-op checks and the vet is happy that all is well. Then by the time you've found a possible bun, been and met them and had your homecheck done it'll be a reasonable time to try the bond!

Last edited:
Good luck today. I would wait until about 3 weeks at least until she is fully healed and hormones have settled. One of ours had her spay in March and a couple of days later her hormones settled (she no longer played with her comfort blanket and made love to my leg :lol:)

Some of the rescues will be able to advise on what they look for. When we had ours the woman knew nothing any my hubby was telling her.:roll:

They will def be looking at size of accommodation and run size.

Oh ryt..she will of been spayed two weeks this Thursday,she has a dog crate as a base and a pen attached to it

Back