• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper and Blossom are now husbun and wife!!

I am proud to announce that Jasper and Blossom are now HUSBUN and Wife!! :love: It took alot of hard work but I'm so glad it has all paid off! :D

DSCF7546.jpg

DSCF7545.jpg

DSCF7541.jpg

All the pics were taken in the last 10 mins and these 2 pics were taken 5 mins ago! They are still like that now :lol: :love:

DSCF7550.jpg

DSCF7552.jpg

Oh and I cant take more pics if you want them! :lol:

Please wish them luck as they go to the shed together. I'm so nervous, things could just change. I guess it's not official until I go see them tomorrow and they are both alive and not injured! :? I'm so worried, please send good luck vibes hat they will be ok.

They have run of the shed with a massive box stuffed with hay where Jasper likes to sleep, and access to a 3 foot hutch to use as a sleeping area (only to be used as this, don't worry, I would never lock them in it!) if they get sick of each other. :lol: I hope they'll be ok!

Aww I'm so happy for them, and you too! They look very happy together :) gorgeous couple. You need to update your sig now :lol:

Did you mention in your other thread that they had some nasty fights?

I'm in the same position with my 2. Thay had massive massive fight and had to be seperated.

I just wanna cling to the hope that once spayed they will make up again.

Did you mention in your other thread that they had some nasty fights?

I'm in the same position with my 2. Thay had massive massive fight and had to be seperated.

I just wanna cling to the hope that once spayed they will make up again.

they used to get on but there was alot of fur pulling before Blossom's spay and I mean aggressive! :shock:

Put them together few weeks ago and they fought and I ended up having a chunk of my hand taken out!

Good Luck with your 2 bonding, my 2 are now cuddled up! :love:

Sending vibes that they have a peaceful loved-up night together. Hope you get some sleep. :wave:

they used to get on but there was alot of fur pulling before Blossom's spay and I mean aggressive! :shock:

Put them together few weeks ago and they fought and I ended up having a chunk of my hand taken out!

Good Luck with your 2 bonding, my 2 are now cuddled up! :love:

My 2 had a massive fight when we were out for a few hours. Bosie had a tear in her eye lid and a straight through laceration in one of her ears. Miss Molly had a few neips and bites ion her skin. Fur was absolutley everywhere.
My O/H and i were really shaking up. Its quite a sight to come home to.:shock:

We hope they can become friends again.

Back