• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Fudge, tempermental boy

Hopper

Mama Doe
One of our harder to home bunnies)

Fudge came into us after he was found at the road side in a box.. This poor boy was pretty thin and scared.. He is very food protective and grumpy when your topping food up and have hands in cage he does lunge with his paws and growl but isnt biting. He doesnt like being picked up much but is improving with being handled, but beleive it or not once you do have him he likes a fuss (though he wouldnt tell you that if he could lol) he does chew alot even with toys and chew sticks. He loves to come out and play and hop about :) Age un Known.

Located in Nottingham

fudge01.jpg

Last edited:
Aww he sounds adorable :) Luckily there are as many people out there for the grumpy guys as the happy chaps! Hope he finds a loving home soon.

hey his sound likes my latet Adopted bunny here Penny. I wonder if they could make a great couple as they sound so alike:D:D:D

One of our harder to home bunnies

he does lunge and has bitten once (when getting bowl from hutch) He doesnt like being picked up, but beleive it or not once you do have him he likes a fuss (though he wouldnt tell you that if he could lol) Age un Known.

Located in Nottingham

Bitten only once! My hands/arms looked like I'd been fighting with barbed wire when Cookie came to me. I'm totally in love with her now, she is a snuggle bun (though does very occasionally still lunge). If I was nearer I would have liked to foster him (thinking I'm the rabbit whisperer now :lol::lol::lol:):lol: if only

This grumpy boy is still looking..he can be sweet sometimes and surley someone likes character in there pet bunny?

Just to update. Fudge has settled in to a new foster home and is becoming alot less grumpy.. The only grumpyness he shows is when he is in his hutch/cage and your hands are in there feeding or changing litter tray, he lunges with front paws and gumbles but never goes to bite.. Out his home and running about he is a lovely boy, does chew alot but is a happy boy. He likes cats also.

Poor Fudge is still looking :( He is a wonderful boy now and follows you about and hops on to your knee :love:

Back