• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bonding as it happens!

After some nasty fights I have finally taken the big leap to bond Jasper and Blossom. I put my small run inside my big run and put Jasper in the small and Blossom in the big. They have been able to see and sniff each other all day. Now they are both in the dining room, here with me and bonding is in progress! :)

Jasper just takes one look at Blossom and binkies for England! :lol:They have been up to each other for nose rubs, I hope tonight's the night they go together for the first time!! :D

Last edited:
Awwww!!! :love: Jasper is licking her head!! :D He pushed his head up to her for her to lick him but she pushed her head towards him and now he's doing all the work. Typical! :roll: :lol:

Oh no! I mislaid mine a couple of weeks ago - turned out I'd left it in the garden overnight. It had been pouring with rain, but amazingly the camera dried out and is OK.

I found it!! Pics coming soon! It was in a bag in my room :roll: Glad your camera is ok, were you taking pics of the bunnies by any chance?

I found it!! Pics coming soon! It was in a bag in my room :roll: Glad your camera is ok, were you taking pics of the bunnies by any chance?

I was taking pictures of Spenser, when he put his head down flat, indictating he wanted petted. Naturally I put the camera down and petted him ... but I forgot to pick it up again. It really is amazing that the camera survived. It is 5 years old and has 3.2 mp, so really doesn't owe me anything! :lol:

I was taking pictures of Spenser, when he put his head down flat, indictating he wanted petted. Naturally I put the camera down and petted him ... but I forgot to pick it up again. It really is amazing that the camera survived. It is 5 years old and has 3.2 mp, so really doesn't owe me anything! :lol:

:lol: lucky camera. ;) Pics will be up in about 5-10 mins. :D

ooooo tap tap tap waiting for piccies...

(I left my camera in the rabbit run the other day and found it in the litter tray the next day - it survived!!!)

Back