• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Mittens!!!! UD more pics of my little girl - shes having a bad hair day!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
My shy little girl is certainly coming out of her shell, the last few days she has been humping Charlie AND Oreo :shock::shock: Oreo is most definetly top bun and Mittens is trying to hump him!!! :?
And this morning while feeding carrot sticks through the run - Mittens would take hers do one lap of the run - leave the piece of carrot behind the cat flap, then go and steal Oreos and Charlies piece, eat it and then go back to her hidden bit!! little madam!!

CIMG2934.jpg

Told OH to keep a close eye on them today as I was beginning to think she might be getting too big for her boots came home from work and she was snuggled up inbetween Sooty and Charlie with her eyes closed, feet up in the air!
(considering this is the bun who went into stasis as she was bullied so much first time round!!)
Bless her - love her muchly :love::love::love:

UPDATE - I took some more picture of my little girl - she's having a bad hair day! :lol:

CIMG3158.jpg

CIMG3159.jpg

CIMG3161.jpg

CIMG3166.jpg

CIMG3157.jpg

Last edited:
I think Mittens looks extra cute on a bad hair day. :love: Oreo looks quite big in the picture he is in. I thought he was a mini-lop, but perhaps not? :?

I think Mittens looks extra cute on a bad hair day. :love: Oreo looks quite big in the picture he is in. I thought he was a mini-lop, but perhaps not? :?

Yup hes getting a big boy - Hes a dwarf lop :lol: When I took them to the vets the other day he was the heaviest!! Hes about 2.2kg

Back