• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moan SOME PEOPLE!

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
:( Sorry promise I won't do this often but ...... I am looking for a second hand dog crate for Lotto I have contacted about 7 or 8 people who are advertising I have had no replies! :censored: How difficult is it to say sorry it's sold in an email!:censored: Sorry for the moan :oops:

Are you any where near Ashley Heath car boot sale? There are dog crates up there every week - usually about a tenner each.

I got mine for £8.00, it's really big and was as new :wave:

Thank you!:) what time does it start??

Early, about 6, but it's open til midday, and the crates don't sell straight away as there are (usually!) plenty there.

We usually leave about 9, which is when it starts to get busier.

Admission is 50 pence a car.

Thank you will try to persuade his lordship to take me :) May see you there I will be the one lurking around the cages :lol:

Went to boot sale but most were too small and the one I did see the right size was £35 and they wouldn't budge, the pet shop round the corner is selling them new for that! Anyway I luckily won one on Ebay the right size for £20 hopefully I will collect it tomorrow if they are around. :D

Back