• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

winston advice please...pg 2

winnies angel

Mama Doe
I always ask when Im very worried as I believe strongly that "thoughts are living things" and without all the wonderful thoughts/prayers whatever you call them my bunnies wouldn't be as good as they are.

Winston has bloat again although we have caught it very early hes still poorly within 2.5 hours, fine one minute ill the next, I got him to the vet and his stomach has started to shut down hes had all the meds but is very drugged and laying a sleep. He hasnt pooped are ate now for 7 hours so please will you send him lots of love please please please

Last edited:
well winston went in yesterday for check up under as. He has had a back molar removed as it was ready to come out so hoping this is whats caused all the problems as he hasnt been eating properly.
He also had the little spot removed from his leg and has been sent away for biopsy.

Now its me thats ill with the vet bill £500 in 5 days anyone got a remedy for that?:lol:

My god vets bills can be soooo steep :shock: Hopefully it will sirt out Winstons probs though :D
Get well soon Winston xxxxxxxx

£77 of that was for angels dental also and jack got his myxi jab so cant complain too much.
The biggest thing that annoyed me was last year angel had a lump removed and it cost £50 to send off for tests this year with winnie its £80. £30 extra and he has other lumps which she hasnt took off as she doesnt want to leave holes if they are harmless. I told him Ill remove them for him!
Bless he was totally out of it he takes it really bad so they give him small dose of as but hes just waking up now!

winstons still not fully right how long normally does it take to start to eat after a tooth out?
He seems to be hungry but doesnt manage much doesnt want nuggets at all. Last night he was still pushing his belly down to floor although his guts are still working im worried he has trapped fur what can I do?
He just seems to be lying around a lot his feet are sore aswell but cant decide if hes just acting for more fuss over him or if he is really not feeling too good any tips ideas?

Back