• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Blackberry /Pics post 13

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to let you know we are celebrating Revel's 10th birthday :D As you can imagine he has spent most of the day asleep :lol: but has enjoyed chewing on some apple branches thanks to cousin Spenser and has also been my chief taste tester for my halloween bunny biscuits :D:D

He did go for a check up yesterday as we were a little concerned about his heart. He got a completely clean bill of health except for his heart which the vet said is basically just an old heart, so nothing we can really do for him. His teeth are perfect as they have been all his life and no sign of joint pain or arthritis :) the vet couldn;t believe he is 10 years old and said if he knew what was keeping him so well he would bottle it for every rabbit :D :D

Last edited:
I was thinking about Revel yesterday, and am very pleased he can still keep awake for long enough to get his share of any apple twigs and halloween biscuits that are going.:wave:

Where is Blackberry? :shock:

I was thinking about Revel yesterday, and am very pleased he can still keep awake for long enough to get his share of any apple twigs and halloween biscuits that are going.

I'm here :lol:

Had to go out and give the buns their supper :)

I'm here :lol:

Had to go out and give the buns their supper :)

We posted at the same time - now I have gone and edited my first one, and you still manage to make me look silly. :lol: Never mind, no harm in falling over ourselves to congratulate Revel.

Thank you so much Sara :wave:

Revels lovely gift arrived today, what a wonderful surprise. It feels so soft i wouldn't mind sleeping on that myself :lol:

Will try to get some pictures later if I can :D

Pictures :wave: Revel is having his supper in comfort thanks to Blackberry

PA120941.jpg

PA120940.jpg

PA120939.jpg

PA120942.jpg

I'm going to sound like a total noob, but who is Revel, in regards to whos who? He's obviously a special bun, but i wondered, why?

Sorry if that sounds odd im being curious :)

Happy Birthday week Revel!!

Your blanket is gorgeous...better not show the rest of the buns or they'll all be wanting one!

We don;t know the exact date, just that it is around the second week of october, so Revel is enjoying a birthday week :D:D

Ooooh, so I might actually be early with the birthday wishes, not late. ;) Dare I suggest that he should be having a birthday month.... a week is nowhere near long enough , esepcially when you spend as much time sleeping as Revel does. :lol::lol::lol:

Back