• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Daisy - Rehomed

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I took in Daisy (now known as Daisyboots/Glenda and a variety of other names) on Wednesday. She's come in as her family are relocating to South Africa.

She's spayed and vaccinated so hopefully she won't be too long without interest. She is adorable and loves nose rubs and kissy head.

Out on the grass today

9Oct2010003.jpg

9Oct2010004.jpg

9Oct2010005.jpg

She's a chunky lady and weighs in at 4kgs but was always fed on breeder/grower pellets so she could do with a bit of a dietary change - she's 4 years old so she's had more than her fair share of protein.....Luckily she's enjoying her hay so that coupled with lots of running around (she was in a 4ft double with no attached run), she'll soon be a svelt missus.

Full details here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21290

Last edited:
Oh dear Helen, shes lovely:love::love:

I know! Good job I don't have any room for more buns isn't it Lorraine. She is so smoochy. She just lowers her head and closes her eyes while I 'groom' her head with my face. She's never had a partner either so imagine how wonderful she will feel when she meets her perfect man.

I love this bunny, keep coming back and having a look at her. she would be brilliant for bramble as e really needs a girlfriend. he needs to be neutered though and dont have a clue about bonding.

I love this bunny, keep coming back and having a look at her. she would be brilliant for bramble as e really needs a girlfriend. he needs to be neutered though and dont have a clue about bonding.

Hi there:wave:, if you are located in Merseyside as your avatar suggests, Daisy won't be the girl for Bramble I am afraid as we are in Surrey and only rehome locally.

Back