• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny christmas gifts...

Spenser is quite spoilt in general, so I won't go daft. :oops: He will be sending a present to his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :love:

Spenser is quite spoilt in general, so I won't go daft. :oops: He will be sending a present to his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :love:

Same with my boys, although I have got a new carrot patch toy for them to share, and grandad might be building the Big Boys a wooden train, and a wooden boat for the Little Boys :D

Pierre gets spoilt quite often but I usually get him a log and this year I'll be getting him a basket for his hay. Last year he smelt the log after i'd wrapped it up and he opened it :love:

Awww that looks so cute! Wish it was in stock. I have to admit I go a bit nuts buying my bunnies pressies. :oops:

Lol, I will hopefully be spoiling Riley if I can save my pocket money long enough. Already spent this weeks pocket money on food and hay lol!

Hopefully a delayed xmas pressie of bunwifey for new year, but maybe some new toys and toy box (as it rather overfull atm)

Im on the look out for a nice box which will be made into a mini castle for Ogs. I've already bought a stocking thing from pets at home (where it has the chewy wood things in it) and probably will buy a few more chewy things for him aswell. He will also have a lovely dindins aswell :lol:

Im on the look out for a nice box which will be made into a mini castle for Ogs. I've already bought a stocking thing from pets at home (where it has the chewy wood things in it) and probably will buy a few more chewy things for him aswell. He will also have a lovely dindins aswell :lol:

You started christmas shopping early :lol:

Loki just got his new shed, and all the interior and toys and fittings etc so he definately won't be getting much this year. Probably a wee stocking with lots of chewys and woods and stuff. And a wee Santa Hat. All my animals have Santa Hats.

Back