• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's new digging box.

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure if he's convinced, but he's usually suspicious of new things for a couple of days!

PA090395.jpg

I'll update the thread once he gets going with it. Maybe he will poo in it - I bought him a litter-tray and he only digs in it. Now he has a digging box so it might follow that ... :lol:

Looks like a great digging box to me - we scour the supermarket for the good ones, even empty stuff out of them to get them!! Best one so far was Sainsbury's popcorn box - that was just like the one Spencer has there :)

Looks like a great digging box to me - we scour the supermarket for the good ones, even empty stuff out of them to get them!! Best one so far was Sainsbury's popcorn box - that was just like the one Spencer has there :)

Spenser's box came from Lidl. :wave:

Snowdrop digs up the newspaper in her litter tray and loves to dig in the soil in the garden. She cant get out so we dont mind her doing it.

Strawbs likes to eat his cardboard box. He adds extra windows and even a skylight sometimes to his cardboard houses!

I hope he likes it! I should think that if you put it in the one place you DONT want him to dig, thats where he would do it!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back