• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncers exercise routine

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Climb stairs
Bouncerinside091010006.jpg

Rest
Bouncerinside091010007.jpg

Sniff
Bouncerinside091010005.jpg

Climb some more
Bouncerinside091010002.jpg

...and stretch
Bouncerinside091010003.jpg

Amost there, you can do it!
Onthestairs.jpg

Made it..
Bouncerinside091010001.jpg

Full body stretch
Bouncerinside091010010.jpg

...and relax
Bouncerinside091010011.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

he deserves some treats after all that effort! :love:

Sadly I wasn't quick enough to catch him on camera doing FIVE figure of eight sprints around the sitting room with no less than 7 binkies included :shock::shock::shock::lol:

He's back outside now having his tea :D he should sleep well tonight :lol:

Ahem, Bouncer ... you are giving me ideas. My parents are going away Monday-Friday next week. ;)

Ahem, Bouncer ... you are giving me ideas. My parents are going away Monday-Friday next week. ;)

Bouncer: "He he he, me likes dah oomins owse and dah stairsies. I do good binkees and flopsies when I goes inside. All dah doors at dah tops of dah stairses are shut doh :( Mah oomin says it becawse dare arh fings behind dem wot dah bunnehs likes to chews on" :roll:

Bouncer: "He he he, me likes dah oomins owse and dah stairsies. I do good binkees and flopsies when I goes inside. All dah doors at dah tops of dah stairses are shut doh :( Mah oomin says it becawse dare arh fings behind dem wot dah bunnehs likes to chews on" :roll:

The door of my bedroom has a fault that means it cannot be completely closed. :lol: It really wouldn't be safe for Spenser to go in though - not unless I have a very serious tidy up ... oh, and the carpet is only a couple of months old. I seem to have mysteriously kept one corner and two half walls free of furniture ...

The door of my bedroom has a fault that means it cannot be completely closed. :lol: It really wouldn't be safe for Spenser to go in though - not unless I have a very serious tidy up ... oh, and the carpet is only a couple of months old. I seem to have mysteriously kept one corner and two half walls free of furniture ...

;);):lol:

I'm back for another look. :love: I was half keeping an eye on Spenser in his run earlier, so not able to give Bouncer my undivided attention. He really is sooooo handsome. He looks a bit smaller in the indoor pictures, I think, but Spenser seems smaller indoors too. What weight is Bouncer? Spenser was weighed at the emergency vet a few weeks ago, and was 2.88kg.

I'm back for another look. :love: I was half keeping an eye on Spenser in his run earlier, so not able to give Bouncer my undivided attention. He really is sooooo handsome. He looks a bit smaller in the indoor pictures, I think, but Spenser seems smaller indoors too. What weight is Bouncer? Spenser was weighed at the emergency vet a few weeks ago, and was 2.88kg.

Now look, I can barely keep up with him running up and down the stairs. You want me to get him to sit still on the scales now?! :lol::lol::lol:

Now look, I can barely keep up with him running up and down the stairs. You want me to get him to sit still on the scales now?! :lol::lol::lol:

Er, yes, I have yet to experience the joy of running up and down the stairs in pursuit of a bunny. I do get quite a good work-out lunging after Spenser in the living-room if he goes near the cables. :lol:

Back